Best Thing I've Read Today

While doing promotion for his new National Geographic series, David Letterman talked with Dave Itzkoff of the NY Times about how he would have handled Donald Trump a little differently than Jimmy Fallon did:
If I had a show, I would have gone right after him. I would have said something like, “Hey, nice to see you. Now, let me ask you: what gives you the right to make fun of a human who is less fortunate, physically, than you are?” And maybe that’s where it would have ended. Because I don’t know anything about politics. I don’t know anything about trade agreements. I don’t know anything about China devaluing the yuan. But if you see somebody who’s not behaving like any other human you’ve known, that means something. They need an appointment with a psychiatrist. They need a diagnosis and they need a prescription.
Read more from Letterman on Trump here.

Labels: