Adam Conover, "Adam Ruins Everything"


I have become a big fan of "Adam Ruins Everything," the TruTV series hosted by Adam Conover. As a skeptic, I'm happy to have another show in the tradition of Penn and Teller's "Bullshit" and Adam Savage and Jamie Hyneman's "Mythbusters." On his show, Adam debunks nonsense about everyday issues like weddings, job salaries, voting, football, malls, eyeglasses, and housing.

I have been binge-watching season one, and am looking forward to his Election Special on October 25th). When I finally got Adam on my show, we talked about:
Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

You can catch "Adam Ruins Everything" Tuesdays at 9pm CT on TruTV, with each episode repeated during the week. You can find old episodes on the show's website and clips on YouTube. There's also an "Adam Ruins Everything" podcast.

Labels: , ,