Thirteen Down


I just finished binge-watching season 3 of "House Of Cards" on Netflix -- 7 episodes yesterday, 6 today. The show is not great, but still good enought that it kept me glued to the TV.

My only big complaint is about the subplot involving one character leftover from the first season that adds nothing to the ongoing larger plot involving the Kevin Spacey and Robin Wright characters. Without spoiling it too much, I have to question how that character would have time to do what he does in the last episode, considering the other things happening at the same time in a completely different place that he should be directly involved in.

That's all I'll say about it today, because I don't want to ruin it for anyone watching it at a slower pace than I did -- but if you've already binge-watched it, too, you know who and what I'm talking about.

Labels: