A Reduced Christmas

I've been a fan of the Reduced Shakespeare Company since I first saw them at the Kennedy Center nearly two decades ago. Since then, I have seen almost all of their productions -- in which they have reduced Shakespeare, the Bible, the History of America, All The Great Books, and Hollywood. Tonight, I'll see their latest, "The Ultimate Christmas Show (abridged)," at the Edison Theater at Washington University (there are a few seats left, which you can buy here).

Since they're in town, I invited the cast -- Matt Rippy, Austin Tichenor, and Reed Martin -- to join me on KTRS yesterday. Austin and Reed have written 7 of the RSC's shows, and Matt has had roles in most of them, so they have great chemistry and know how to be good radio guests, too (i.e. they came to the studio prepared!). What followed was 20 minutes of inspired non-denominational holiday silliness.

Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

Labels: