Will Durst "Elect To Laugh"

Comedian Will Durst has made many appearances on my radio shows over the last three decades, and I invited him back today on KTRS/St. Louis to promote his new e-book, "Elect To Laugh," a combination of the columns he's written in this election year (for The Huffington Post and other sites) and some new material. The discussion ranged from the Romney 47% video to how Clint Eastwood is bullet-proof to how little we're seeing Joe Biden to the way Fox News keeps trying to humanize their candidate.

Will also told me something he'd never mentioned in all the years I've known him -- he was once one of the bachelors on "The Dating Game." He claims there's no tape of it, so I made him describe the experience.

Listen, then click here to subscribe to these podcasts via iTunes!

Labels: , ,